Ahmed Khan DBM MCMI
Ahmed is the KGA founder and President. He has worked as a volunteer in varying roles since beginning high school and regularly supports voluntary groups and individuals on a pro-bono basis.
With 18 years as a senior manager in a range of Central Government posts; 15 years as a management consultant; and personal entrepreneurial involvement with a variety of businesses; Ahmed was drawn to philanthropic endeavours and to plough his wealth of experience back into the local community.
Now working with Kirklees Council, Ahmed has managed a range of employment initiatives helping local people get jobs as well as engaging businesses and community organisations around Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives across the District.
Ahmed holds a doctorate in Business Management and is registered as a Chartered Manager with the Chartered Management Institute and his specialist areas as a practitioner and consultant include:
- Business Growth Strategy,
- Change Management Integration,
- Competency Frameworks,
- Corporate Strategy and Business Planning,
- Executive Selection & Mentoring,
- Human Resource Development,
- Mergers, Alliances & Acquisitions,
- Process Re-design & Cost Reduction,
- Quality Management : ISO9000, EQA
- Creative Innovation & Idea Development.
Board Members & Advisers