Application for Support with an event or need
The KGA is a not-for-profit membership organisation that brings business and community together by facilitating socially responsible endeavours across the Kirklees District. Our members give grants of their professional time and expertise on a pro-bono basis to support local projects and initiatives.
The KGA Objects are:
- To facilitate, promote and support regeneration activities in the Kirklees region;
- To bring together a cross section of enterprises on a not-for-profit basis to share knowledge, skills and expertise with a view to improving the social, economic and business community in the Kirklees region;
- To encourage the development of philanthropy and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) of businesses in Kirklees to help facilitate regeneration activities;
- To do all such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the Objects referred to at (1) to (3) above.
- Aims to bring Kirklees businesses, philanthropists (the members) and community/voluntary sectors/social enterprises/public organisations (the affiliate members) together in a membership alliance advocating CSR in Kirklees.
- Enable business members to:
- Profile their company and CSR commitment on the KGA website;
- Publish, link to and discuss CSR ideas, opportunities, needs and wants;
- Collaborate on projects;
- Commit to action;
- Showcase and cameo their CSR.
- Enable third sectors to engage with business and profile their work and opportunities.
KGA - Key Benefits
- A central place to PR, showcase and view CSR efforts in Kirklees;
- Enable networks and business-to-business opportunities;
- Receive advice, support and encouragement from other members;
- Contribute to and provide a collective voice for CSR;
- Provide easy access to engaging with local initiatives and projects for which the form attached needs to be completed.
Please fill in the form below to provide and submit details about your event or need.
Please note that Applications for support will typically be considered monthly by the KGA Steering Group
Board Members & Advisers